My black sweatpants I pilfered from the lost & found at work. I am in love. I am so in love that on Tuesday I wore them all. day. long. Even to Costco and the grocery store. Ok, so maybe it was a day that I really didn't care
at all about how I looked and comfort was numero uno (ladies, you know what I'm talking about, right?). Still. I love them. Husband asked me how long I was planning on wearing them. I told him forever. For. Ever.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
2 comments:
I'm thinking of my favorite black sweats I had when I worked in Entertainment for Disney. They were part of my uniform, and were worn out in all the right spots. I had to turn them in when I stopped working there and I still miss them. Enjoy girlfriend!
Too soon, Linds. Too soon.
Post a Comment