Sunday, December 18, 2011

P2: Lunch

For my mom's birthday in November, we went to Vinto's for lunch.  Vinto's is a verrrry trendy, verrrry hip little Italian pizzeria in downtown Salt Lake.  All the waiters (no waitresses here!) looked like they stepped off a runway.  Needless to say, I felt very out of place and I highly doubted my children would like anything on their menu.  Eldest supported that conclusion, but Sister completely surprised me when she downed piece after piece after piece of their cheese pizza.  Girlfriend ate the entire pizza (about 8 pieces) nearly all by herself, excepting the crusts, of course, which she carefully lined up for Grandpa to finnish off when she was done.  I don't know what the magic combo was, but I wish we could figure it out.  Right now all I can get her to eat is cheese dipped in ranch.

No comments: