Technically this was taken yesterday because I thought that was the prompt.
This girl loves music and she loves to sing.
She's singing along to Christina Perri on the radio.
Well, my darlings, that's it! Today is Leap Day and that means the end of the Feb. photo a day challenge. I only missed a few and I don't feel bad about that. It was fun and I learned a few things doing it.
1: taking a photo every day is way easier when i'm using my iPhone.
2. Using the iPhone also makes me lazy. I don't really think about the image as much. I rely on the filters in Instagram to make them look decent.
3. I need to pull out my DSLR every now and again.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!
Happy Leap Day!
2 comments:
Loved all of these, Annie! I so wish I had an iPhone. I think that's the hardest part about taking pictures every day--lugging around a camera bag along with all of my other things. Instagram pictures seem to look cool no matter what the subject matter is. (Don't get me wrong, I know it's the photographer and not the camera that's taking the pictures.) I finally added your new blog to my blogroll so I can keep up with you. (Though I added it in pencil because I know how you like to move around. ;))
Ha ha! You know me so well! However, I think I am finally getting a handle on my need to constantly move around. Maybe. (Better pencil that in too.)
Thank you, Melissa! I loved seeing your photos all month, too! My iPhone has changed my life! It's so true. Lugging around a huge heavy camera really makes taking daily photos so tedious. I don't know how people do it. Not to mention the whole having to take the photos off the camera, then editing them, then uploading them. Painful. iPhone and Instagram make it so easy.
Post a Comment