"You know I have so much respect for people like you. I served two tours in Vietnam. I got nothing to be proud of but I got nothing to be ashamed of. I served two tours in Vietnam. I got shot full of bullets and you won't believe what they say about us. Have you heard what they're saying? They say we would be psychologically maladjusted to function in society. Look at me, I'm fine! I served two tours in Vietnam so you could have all this. I got shot full of bullets. I respect you people. I don't have much. I got nothing to be proud of, but I got nothing to be ashamed of.
"I served two tours in Vietnam."
(Said by the old man with the bright blue eyes at the Trax Station after we had just spent the day at the Discovery Gateway children's museum.)
6 comments:
so why the change??
I got bored. I've been itching to do it for awhile, but have restrained myself. I used to change my email address all the time. Same thing.
So what is desmatation?
I at first thought it was dismutation- a process of oxidation and reduction but I couldn't see how that fit. Then I thought; deamidation - which is another protein chemical process. As you can see I am a science major. So I am just curious what the meaning of the Title is?
Ha ha! It's a nonsense word of Aidan's. Actually it was him trying to say "demonstration". Sorry, nothing scientific about it! And it only means that this is my nonsense. It just sounds important. :)
YAY! I can comment now! I like your desmatation blog, it's awesome. I have another blog now: http://mrscandis.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. Also, what is the layout you use on this blog? I really like it and I want to steal it. ;)
That is too funny! I totally didn't "read" it and thought it was decimation spelled wrong. Like taking yourself apart and I thought it was very witty. Oops!
Post a Comment