Tuesday, February 24, 2009

*Tap*Tap*Tap* Is this thing on?

So.

It's been awhile.

I know you've all been dying a long slow death waiting for me to post again. I apologize for that.

It's not like I haven't had anything to write about. I've written a thousand Pulitzer Prize winning posts in my head while I'm busy doing other stuff. However my brain tends to empty itself once I sit down in front of a keyboard. Plus, I'm in the midst of a blog identity crisis. I haven't quite figured out how to repurpose this blog since I took the family stuff to Mighty Jarmans (email me if you want access, it's private) and my photos to that other one. What is my purpose in this blogiverse? How do I contribute in a meaningful way? I don't know. So, I'm just going to write.

But not today. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jocie said...

My invite expired so I need another one. I think it should be for your thoughts. Not family or pics, Just whatever you are thinking. Sometimes I feel like I need a place for that.

tylerandmommy said...

A thinking blog is a good idea. Ideas, thoughts, comments, questions, secrets. All the super fun stuff that Mommies lose with their identities when they have kids. :)