And I have the most incredible, sweet husband in the world. I got home last night well past 10:30 and I walk in the door to find "The Grateful Jarmans Restaurant and Spa". He had set the table with a tablecloth and flowers. He had a place setting out and even remembered a salad fork. I wish both of my camera batteries hadn't died earlier or I would have taken a picture, it was so cute! He made salad and one of my favorite comfort foods, Stroganoff. After dinner it was off to the "spa", which, um, you don't need any details on. But it was all incredibly sweet. I asked him what it was all for and he said he knew I'd had a long week and had come home late at night only to scavenge for whatever we had to eat and he wanted to make sure I had a good meal. It was awesome.
The other good thing about Friday was I took my camera with me. I hadn't before because I wasn't sure if we were "allowed", but Thursday night everyone had cameras. I have always, always, ALWAYS wanted to photograph ballerinas and backstage. So as I sat tethered to my headset I was able to snap away. I'm in love with my 50mm lens. It produced some awesome images. Here's one for a tease and the rest are over on my photoblog:
7 comments:
What sweet hubby!
I can't wait to see those photos!
your ballet pictures are A M A Z I N G...! gosh annie i just LOVE THEM. anyways i also am so proud of my lovely brother. what a sweet husband.
What a sweet hubby and what GREAT photos. I am jealous. Jealous of you getting to be backstage and taking pictures. I am just jealous of you period. :)
very cool. i wish i could have been there, but my sister is in town with her kids and we went out for my niece's birthday. i'm glad it was so awesome, and that you got to take such fabulous pictures.
Sounds like it was one of those "Asian spas" you see in Vegas. :)
Just yesterday I was trying to think of the word "stroganoff" and couldn't.
You saved the day.
Post a Comment