Friday, June 5, 2009

A New Favorite

5 comments:

Annie said...

She's got an amazing voice! Thanks for sharing!

Jocie said...

Ha ha I don't think that is her. Oops!

Jocie said...

I love katy Perry. I remember this song from Sesame Street. It was some letter being attacked, I mean loved. I thought it was so funny.

Wendy said...

It's Zooey Deschanel. Remember her singing in "Elf"? EVer since then, I hoped she would record and album, and then last year I heard about She & Him and I was so happy I think I clapped.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

I know, she's so good, huh? I was trying to prove to my Hubster that she and Emily Deschanel (from the show "Bones) are sisters and came upon her band. I knew she had a great voice from "Elf" and "Yes Man", so I, too, was so excited when I found out she was in a band!