Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Beautiful Thing

This lovely arrived on my doorstep, so to speak, on Sunday by means of it's maker, Eva.
w090831bikebagmomcook_0001

I *won* it because of this little contest she was having. (I suppose my mother actual won it, but since I was the one who shared with Eva my mother's pet peeve of people saying "these ones" instead of just "these", I'm keeping the prize.)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but Eva is a genius with fabric, as I told the X-Ray tech who was admiring my bag after she asked me if I made it. I said, "No, my friend did. She's a genius with fabric!" And she is. You wouldn't believe the backpack she just made for her little one. Amazing. Did I also mention that she made my wedding dress? Well, she did.

Anyway, I heart this bag. It's roomy:
w090831bikebagmomcook_0005

It has two nifty loops to hook keys or sunglasses on:
w090831bikebagmomcook_0002

And two oh so convenient pockets for items you need to get to with out digging through the vastness of the main bag:
w090831bikebagmomcook_0004

I love it. Thank you, thank you, Eva, for making such fabulous things and then giving them away!

You should all check out her blog now, if you haven't already!

5 comments:

Eva said...

Thanks dear!

Grandma Cebe said...

My pet peeve is people who say "these ones" instead of "these"?? I guess that's one I forgot about.

You better hand over the bag I won.;^)

Kelly said...

so cute...i want one!

tylerandmommy said...

YAY for you! I LOVE winning things! And that bag is AWESOME!! I want one!!!

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Sorry, Mom, I"m keepin' it.

I know, she really should make them and sell them, but she likes to sew when it pleases her and sew what pleases her, which I totally get. So, you'll you just have to stalk her blog and enter contests when she has them.