Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Free meal!

There is one place that everyone in my little brood can agree on when it comes to eating out and that place is Cafe Rio.  My kids LOVE the kids quesadillas and they inhale them at speeds not normally seen at other meals.  Plus, they're ninety-nine cents!  Can't beat that.  And the hubs and I can't get enough of their sweet pork barbacoa.  They can put it on a salad or in a taco or burrito or just a heap on my plate, I don't care.  I love that stuff.

Now, I know that there are some out there that prefer other Mexican restaurants, and to those of you who do, I say you're welcome to them.  It's a big world out there with lots of options and lots of different things to like.  But for me and mine, we are Cafe Rio folk 'til death do us part.  (Cafe Rio and us, that is.  Not each other.  We're stuck together forever, for better or worse.)

We went to Cafe Rio last night after a trip to Target for lamps and shelves and it did not disappoint.  I detoured from my normal pork salad and got the pork tacos.  So very good, although I should have snagged a drop or two of the hubs creamy cilantro dressing, but that's a minor thing.  I always leave there with a happy tummy and kids who ate their dinner.  Win-win, I say.



4 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

Cafe Rio! Yum - maybe we should have joined you. But then Lauren and, especially Logan, are kind of picky eaters.

Lindsey said...

that last picture is to die for adorable. and Cafe Rio all the way!! Any other place is just laughable.

Kelly said...

Seriously...cutest kids! You should try the pork quesadilla. Tasty!

Nicole said...

i adore that place!