Saturday, April 9, 2011

Now, if only I can wait patiently for the next 3 1/2 months!!

Look what came in the mail yesterday!!

I can not explain to you how excited I am, nor can I properly convey the depth of my love for USF.  Perhaps it makes me a big fat nerd to love it so much, but I do and I'm not ashamed.  And when Husband and I started to think about how I wanted to celebrate my 30th, this won hands down.  Husband had planned going to Vegas and seeing "The Phantom of the Opera" (which I would have loved), but Phantom is completely eclipsed by USF.  Completely.  We'll catch "A Midsummer Night's Dream" on Thursday, maybe catch another show on Friday or go explore Bryce Canyon or head to St.George, and then on Saturday (my birthday) we'll see "Romeo & Juliet".  Sigh.  The only thing that could possibly make this more perfect were if there were a beach near by, as such I'm completely happy with our plans.  I don't know how I'll manage to wait!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

im so excited for you!! one of these years im coming with you. :)