Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31 {Cheeky Monkey}

Preschool zoo day was a blast.  It was warm enough and the animals were really active.  It was the first time I've seen the tigers do anything but nap!  Bonus!   When I go to the zoo I like to look for the
Photographers.  Everyone has a fancy camera, but there are always one or two that come by themselves, without kids, with tripods and long telephoto lenses and a backpack full of gear who get annoyed when children should possibly want to get a closer peek at the elephants and ruin their shot.  I always wonder what kind of images they're getting.  I think if I had one of those really nice lenses that zoom in real close, I'd zoom in on that wrinkled face.  Or his feet.  Might be fun.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hope you get one of those lenses someday- I'd love to see what you could do with it.