2. The Neon Trees song "Everybody Talks". The video is kind of bizzaro, but how cool that they have a girl drummer? I'm loving that.
3. Emily's independence. Sometime in February she informed me that I didn't need to walk her into PreSchool. I could just drop her off. Excuse me, little Miss?! I'm loving it, but it's making me a little sad. At least Aidan still needs me to walk him to class.
4. The way my kids direct/narrate their play. It's always in the past tense. And it always begins with "and". "And she didn't want to touch the ground because she was scared of the bunnies. And the bunnies were Lemon Girl's. And the puppy and the tiger were watching. And they were kissing each other. And she couldn't wear shoes in the playground. And they were peeking at her and she saw them. And then their ballerina friend Belle just came by." (<- That just happened.)
5. Easter photos. I actually got around to taking photos of my kids in their Easter outfits. First time. Ever.
This one makes me swoon.
Over and out.


2 comments:
I want a copy of that last one. So adorable!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment