Of little whining voices.
Of little voices arguing about whether the door should be opened or closed.
Of "NO!"
Of hitting and spitting and biting.
Of food being thrown.
I am tired of feeling tired all the time,
Of it interfering with my ability to be a good mother.
I am tired of feeling insufficient,
and knowing that I am royally screwing my children up.
I want to run away.
I want to disappear for a week, a month.
I want to be gone long enough to gain a better understanding of myself so that I can be a better mother.
1 comment:
Thanks for turning your comments back on! I refreshed the page and clicked everywhere about 36 times. Yes...36. If I was rich (or had money laying around) I would fly you out to see me and we would have SO much fun. We are contemplating Utah in the vacation plans for next year possibly, but don't get your hopes TOO high. I want to see you when you are NOT aon bedrest and we can do something, but I can't even plan next month let alone next year. I miss you! You are great no matter how bad you feel sometimes. I wuv you gurly.
Post a Comment