Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The rest of Lindsey.

Lindsey's graduating college!  Goooo Dental Hygienists!!





I love this one. The color, the light, everything. Plus, check out those gams!


There was a guy in a room above us who was playing some kind of war video game and he was reeeeaaally getting into it! We were a little nervous!


Thanks Linds! I had fun! And you're gorgeous.

6 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

Great pictures. Beautiful young lady.

Grandma Cebe said...

Plus a dental hygenist should have beautiful teeth...

tylerandmommy said...

Exxxxxxxxcellent pictures my friend....as always!

Miriam Herm said...

i love these! so great! the lighting, the posing, the model, the location...i'm so tempted to come out to utah and observe you photograph! you're so good!

Lindsey said...

oh i love that she just called me a model!

Annie Jarman said...

Thanks everyone!

Miriam, you are too kind! But, if you ever do get out this way we should set something up! It would be fun! I'm not sure how inspiring I'd be though! I just kind of shoot!