Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Batch 2 {AKA Save your work as you go.}

I was mid-edit of a bunch of photos and then the power went out and I lost all my changes because, like and idiot, I wasn't saving as I went.  Anyway, there were a few that managed to get saved before "the incident".

Grill Master.


I'm hungry.

Really hungry.
(You can find the recipe to these delicious little bits of Heaven here.)
(Made by my sister-in-law, Katie.)
(Seriously, the frosting is to die for.)

Front Row from the left: My Em, Sienna, Logan & Chas
Back Row from left: My Aidan, Lauren & Leila

I am realizing I have been posting these willy nilly with no rhyme or reason.  Ah well.  At least they're getting posted.  That last one was edited with a 3 year old hanging off my shoulders.

2 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

You've got to get all of these on a CD for everyone. The pictures of the grandkids is great.

Wendy said...

mmmm... cinnamon rolls.