I love these pictures! I may need a copy of the one of chas and aidan. and can i also say, what a beautiful couple dani and pat make? seriously, they are adorable!
Yay! I'm glad you were able to recover the pictures. I agree with Katie about Pat and Dani making a beautiful couple. Even though she hates getting her picture taken, I think she loves fantastic in this one.
3 comments:
I love these pictures! I may need a copy of the one of chas and aidan. and can i also say, what a beautiful couple dani and pat make? seriously, they are adorable!
Yay! I'm glad you were able to recover the pictures. I agree with Katie about Pat and Dani making a beautiful couple. Even though she hates getting her picture taken, I think she loves fantastic in this one.
I mean "looks" fantastic - although she may love too.
Post a Comment