Wednesday, August 4, 2010

On the road again.

I went to the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City with my mom, sister and sister's friend, last weekend.  My camera was working, but the only pictures I managed to take of the whole trip were some on the way down there from the front seat of the car.  Oh, and then there were some poolside shots.  I had wanted to take pictures of at least the Greenshow, but I get nervous taking pictures in public!  It's a weird, strange, ridiculous insecurity I have.  I have all these imagined rules and laws in my head about such occasions and they freak me out enough that I don't.  Anyway.  Here are the traveling pictures.  Lame.






Exciting, no?


4 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

What? No chauffeur pictures of me?

melissa said...

Oh, the tragedy of it all! Someone with your skills needs to get a new camera as soon as possible so you can continue to share your gift with us.

What show did you see?

Annie Jarman said...

Sorry, Mom, didn't get one.

Melissa, first of all, thank you. :) True compliment, that one, since I think your photos put mine to shame any day. :) And, B: We saw "The Merchant of Venice" (amazing!) and "Much Ado About Nothing" (fantastic!). My sister saw "Pride and Prejudice" and she said it was hysterical and wonderful and she'd go back to see it again! Love USF!

Nicole said...

i love the shakespearean festival, but it's been years since i went.

sorry about the dying camera--that is indeed tragic.