Monday, July 18, 2011

Primary activity gone oh so wrong.

I get it, I totally do.  Teaching Primary is a tough gig and you have to be creative when trying to teach and entertain young children at the same time.  But what Aidan brought home on Sunday... well, it's just creepy.  And to be honest, it wasn't super creepy until Aidan insisted it be hung on his bedroom door.

Just imagine spying it out of the corner of your eye in the semi-darkness of a hallway.  
Trust me, it would make you jump out of your shoes.


Also, I'm not quite sure how effective of a missionary this guy can be.  Not with that look on his face.


Needless to say, we had to take it down.

6 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

This made me burst out laughing. The look on his face! I wonder what the other missionaries looked like.

Laurie said...

I think he did a great job!

tylerandmommy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! So if you came to my ward Aidan would be in my class and believe me you gotta be creative with that age - 40 minutes for a lesson?! I don't know how school teachers do it! I think maybe it would best be hung on the inside of his door...but I do like your doors. :) Oh and I'm back blogging...finally.

Nicole said...

hahaha!

Annie Jarman said...

Oh don't get me wrong, I think he did a great job, too, Laurie! He colored it in very well and cut it out all by himself, but even he asked that we take it down because it scared him! Ha ha!

@Candis, if it was on the inside I don't think they kids would have been able to sleep! Emily wouldn't even walk past the door by herself! Also, I'm excited to see you back blogging! Now, if only I could get myself back into. I must have needed a hiatus or something because, as you can tell, this here bloggy is languishing.

@Nicole: Agreed!

Wendy said...

He's cute-scary, though. Like some Halloween decorations. Ooh, now you know what to hang on your door in a couple of months!