2. I have come to the conclusion that I will no longer allow myself to be so whole-heartedly invested in my job. Like I told my husband the other night, I feel like I'm laying down on the gas while someone else is heaping bricks on the brakes. It's exhausting.
3. Sparklers after dark are what childhood is about. (Until a stray spark flings itself between a 3 year old's foot and her flip flop, then it's all over.)
4. Photography as a profession is not for me. I know I've said that time and again, but somehow I find myself allowing myself to take on jobs only to immediately regret it.
5. My kids have a pretty rad dad.
6. Getting a Zoo Pass was a genius idea this year.
7. Bubbles, running in the grass, chalk art and hopscotch never get old.








1 comment:
i love your family!
Post a Comment