I taught my first Primary lesson this past Sunday since being released as Primary Pianist and called as the CTR 8 teacher. I have a class full of boys, which isn't surprising since we normally only have one girl in the entire Primary. Our lesson was on talents, which I thought was timely for my own personal benefit as I waver here and there with the desire to use my own (a post for another time). Anyway, I had the boys draw pictures of them doing their talents. One boy was drawing stick figures and going back and drawing clothes on them. He starts drawing pants on one and starts to giggle.
"I'm drawing my weiner!"
Uh... "What?!"
"I'm drawing-"
"Oh, well, you better draw your pants because you shouldn't do that!"
Welcome to Primary, self.
2 comments:
I was in primary last week too. I sub'd for my friend with the sunbeams. I had 3 kids, one who I called Jack and his name was Keller (no wonder he never listened) and 2 girls. The only problem was Rome was super tired and fussy and hungry and then I got them in a room by myself! And nobody told me to bring a snack! I was exhausted by the time I got to go home. Not fun.
That is the greatest part of that job... you never know what the kids in your class might say!
Post a Comment