2. I would have made banana bread.
3. I would have finally put together the "Boo" treats that we were due to deliver five days ago.
4. I would have started laundry.
5. I would have remembered to take chicken out for dinner.
6. I would have updated our Quicken.
7. I would have done something fun with the kids.
8. I wouldn't have cared that neither of my children seemed interested in naps. (Okay, I probably would have cared if I felt in tip top shape.)
9. Cleaned the tub.
Things I Did Do Today Even Though My Head Feels Like An Over Full Helium Balloon:
1. Put away the laundry still in the baskets from last week's wash day.
2. Emptied the dishwasher.
3. Scoured the kitchen sink.
4. Made myself a decent lunch.
5. Showed Aidan reflecting light. (He was amazed.)
6. Put some things in baskets that have been bugging me.
7. Got dressed.
2 comments:
You poor thing! Sick AGAIN? Ugh. I'm so sorry.
Hey, I just learned myself how to put a link on a word. Soooo, now your name in my post is a link to your photo blog. Yea! Apparently I don't have a cool button to click and I have to do it on my keyboard, but I got it so I thought you should know I am advertising for you. Wow, that was a long sentence. Hope you feel better too.
Post a Comment