Monday, December 1, 2008

Photo Forty-Six

We went to Temple Square last night.  Aidan had a blast!  I have more photos, but I can't get to them right now.  This one is a favorite.  Could have used a tripod, though.

5 comments:

Jocie said...

Oooo Soooo Pretty! How come I never think to take pictures like this? Josh told me he would if he remembered to take pics. Go figure.

Wendy said...

Wow.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Thanks!

You can take pictures like that, too! You just have to look at things differently. Outside of the box, if you will! And lots of practice! And be brave!

Kelly said...

Very nice. you'll never be able to use the "lack of art" excuse for empty walls.

travis said...

We don't have any empty walls... we have a wall that is more than half covered my a gigantic mirror, and the rest are covered with empty picture frames.