Monday, April 5, 2010

The Binky Party That Wasn't and Pouting.

So we didn't send off the binkies as planned.  I'm grateful for that.  And Emily had fun with the dozen balloons that were bought before the decision was made.




And then we had McDonald's for dinner because Daddy was at a movie and Mommy was tired.



And the next day Emily pouted because I gave her the wrong cheese.  I think.  I'm not quite sure anymore what her problem was.


But it can be hard to keep pouting when your brother is pulling faces at you like this:




But, when you're committed, you're committed.

3 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

And they had McDs for dinner on Saturday. I do have to say that Aidan and Emily are the king and queen of pout! Great picture story.

Grandma Cebe said...

P.S. Those are very pretty balloons.

tylerandmommy said...

I can't believe how big your little one is getting. The big one is getting big too, but not as fast. And I can't believe you gave her the wrong cheese...what is wrong with you? Great pics. I miss you. Oh and Tyler is jealous of the McDonalds Happy Meal box. All we ever get is a stupid bag.