Friday, April 16, 2010

Too Grown Up for a Boost

 (The processing on this was almost purely accidental.  I love happy accidents, but I wish I knew how it happened so I could replicate that purple tone!  I love it.)

This one knows how to pout.  Even on the first warm day of the year, she can whip out a pout faster than you can blink.

4 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

No! Please don't tell me that she thinks she's too grown up!!

Annie Jarman said...

Sadly, yes. She probably think she's ready to take the car out for a spin, too. In fact, this morning she told me, "Mama, I want the keys and sit in your seat and turn the wheel. All by MY SELF."

Grandma Cebe said...

Yikes - you're going to have to watch that one!

tylerandmommy said...

How cute. Tyler gave up on his high chair a loooooooooong time ago and then wouldn't go to a booster seat. He settles for phone books though. I just leave them in their shrink wrap now - easier to clean. I love the coloring on that first pic btw.