Thursday, June 3, 2010

Picnic et BBQ

First, a couple I forgot to post yesterday:

So after the Zoo we had a picnic at Reservoir Park with the previously mentioned siblings as well as my parents.  There was food and fun, to be sure.


Love this pony.  So glad she has enough hair for it now.

Life is good.

Then my camera was commandeered by siblings.



Sister Kelly took this one.  Pretty sweet.

After the picnic we went home to regroup.  Poor girl fell asleep on the way home.  
She's not doing so hot without her naps.

Then off to the BBQ in Bountiful with the Hub's brother, Jared,  Jared's GF, Nicolette and her kids.
Aidan played hide-and-seek.

Emily played cards with Uncle Jared.

And this is when I knew it was time to go:
If you know anything about this girl it's that she doesn't sit still for more than a minute, so when I saw her curled up by her Daddy, all signs pointed to calling it a day.

Hope you had a lovely Memorial Day, too!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

so cute!! I should have come. love you guys.