Monday, July 30, 2007

Six More Weeks/Bye Bye Harry

It's the home stretch, folks. Six more weeks (at the very most, but I'm going to say four) and I regain the luxury of sleeping on my stomach. Six more weeks and I go back to being a full blooded zombie (even though zombies don't have blood). Six more weeks and Aidan figures out what it's like to NOT be the center of the universe. Six more weeks... Thank goodness!

I finished the last Harry Potter yesterday... I'm a little sad about it. For the past four months or so I've read one Harry Potter after the other and now... Well, now there aren't anymore! I'm done, finito. So now I need something new to read. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The Secret Life of Bees. We read that for book club a few months ago and I loved it.

Sue said...

A Thousand Splendid Suns. I just finished reading it yesterday. Great book.