Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Four Reals

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Dance Teacher
2. Copy Girl
3. Receptionist
4. Test Monitor

4 Movies I'll Watch Over and Over
1. The Prestige
2. Princess Bride
3. Hocus Pocus
4. Romeo & Juliet

4 Places I've Lived
1. Salt Lake City
2. Park City
3. Cedar City
4. Las Vegas

4 TV Shows I Watch
1. Lost
2. Backyardigans
3. Heroes
4. Curious George

4 Places I've Been On Vacation
1. Lake Powell
2. Las Vegas
3. Scotland (although that was not much fun)
4. Long Beach, CA

4 Restaurants I Like
1. PF Changs
2. Outback
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. In-N-Out

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. LDS.org (It's my homepage)
2. Gmail
3. Blogger
4. Yahoo

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Lake Powell (but not if I'm pregnant)
2. Getting a massage
3. A warm beach (but again, not pregnant)
4. In the hospital after having given birth

4 People I Think Will Do This
1. Conor
2. Katie
3 & 4. They've already done it.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

hocus pocus, huh? Interesting. not a PF Chang's fan myself, but I do love In-N-Out!

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Yes, one of those cheesy Disney movies that I adore. Haven't seen it in a while, though. I love PF Changs, although it does have some sentimental value attached to it. That's where Travis and I went on our first date.