Sunday, July 1, 2007

Vindication

For all of you non-believers out there, my husband and I DID see Sayid at the grocery store. My little brother, Patrick, found out that a bunch of the cast members of Lost were in town for the Art Festival, including Sayid. So, HA! I knew I wasn't crazy!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I still think you're crazy. :)

Sue said...

Awesome.

Damien Stepick said...

Is that show any good? Didn't like the one I saw, but a few of our friends seem to like it...

It's like general hospital, melrose place and giligan's island have been rolled into one.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

It's only one of the best shows ever!! But you do have to watch it from the very beginning. And I'll admit (as will most fans) that it can get a bit tedious because they don't answer very many questions and are constantly bringing up new questions. A bit annoying. But, once you start you have to keep watching to find out what's going on on that stinkin' island. Stroke of genius on the writers' parts. Best way to watch it is on DVD.