Monday, October 8, 2007

Musings

It's a sad, sad day when you think you think your maternity wardrobe is cuter than your normal wardrobe. I hate clothes.

Moms should come with at least two more pairs of arms and hands in order to manage all the baby stuff: baby, blanket, binkie, burpie, bag, bottle/boob, etc. And while we're at it, let's throw in another pair to take care of mom so she can brush her teeth while holding the baby. I think they should sprout as a result of pregnancy and then disappear as they are no longer needed.

Why can't I find a Tigger costume for a two year old anywhere?

I get random things stuck in my head sometimes that just repeat over and over. The other day it was "Karen Filipelli" said in an Italian accent. (If you watch "The Office" you'll understand. ) I could not get it out of my head.

Speaking of "The Office", I'm going through withdrawals. My husband and I bought the third season and had been watching it pretty much whenever we could. Sadly, it came to an end and now I have to wait a whole week to get my "Office" fix. So sad!

My little girl is four weeks old. That's pretty incredible. Time still goes by fast!

5 comments:

Eva said...

After reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for the first time I have the word "gormless" stuck in my head for at least a month. That word is not used excessively in the book but for some reason it stuck in my head.

Motorcycle Grandma said...

You'll be surprised at how quickly you will be able to handle all the baby stuff, mom stuff and even cooking, with a baby on your hip and a toddler pulling at your leg. Most likely you'll be able to "do it all" without dropping a kid, and/or some of their stuff!

Motorcycle Grandma said...

I clearly remember you showing me that picture of you and Travis when you told me you had a boyfriend and it was the mowhawk at Wendy's wedding. We all love Travis. The mowhawk? That's another story.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

I love the mowhawk. Believe you me, once he stops working for the Church there may be a time when the mowhawk makes a reappearance.

Sue said...

I love The Office. Jim & Pam 4 EVAHHHHH!!!

I can't believe she is four weeks old already!