Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Whole Fam


My mom needed a family photo for her family reunion this summer and we were able to get everyone together on Sunday for my Dad's birthday. So we set the camera up, got everyone situated (thanks to my Dad) and took a picture. It's quite an amazing feat. Anyway, this is the whole fam. Well, except for the baby in Conor's wife's (Katie) belly. (You'll have to click on the photo in order to kind of see everyone.)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

that's actually a pretty good picture. I'm impressed. did any of the other pictures turn out?

Motorcycle Grandma said...

I was going to post this same picture on my blog. But, guess I won't now. We are a pretty good looking bunch.

Sue said...

Wow, I don't think I've seen your whole family together since - hmmm... Ever? Great pic! It's so hard to get a good shot of a group that large.

Jamie said...

What a great shot! Indoor family pictures are always the hardest to shoot and you did AWESOME!

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Thanks, but don't be too impressed with me, my dad set it up. I had no idea what to do!