Sunday, December 2, 2007

Aidan Baden

There's nothing like a sick kid to show you what you're doing wrong as a parent. My poor sweet Aidan has been sick for more than a week now and he is a rotten sick kid. Some of it is due to him being sick and being a two year old, but there is definitely a lot of it that comes from me giving into him too often. It makes my skin crawl when he yells at me and demands things from me like I'm his hired hand. Everything is RIGHT NOW or YOU DO IT or NO NO NO. Maybe it's not as bad as it seems. We're going on day 11 of the sickness, so sure he's got to be in a bad mood, right? Being sick is exhausting. But still, he's one little boy who gets away with too much and not always being polite when he should. I've got a lot of work ahead of me.



I've posted more pictures of Aidan from this day a couple weeks ago on my photo blog if you want to see them.

No comments: