1. What is your occupation? Mother extraodinaire.
2. What color are your socks right now? Invisible
3. What was the last thing that you ate? Meatloaf.
2. What color are your socks right now? Invisible
3. What was the last thing that you ate? Meatloaf.
4. Can you drive a stick shift? I could about seven (gasp!) years ago.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Hm... That's tough. Dandelion was always my choice for blonde hair, so probably Dandelion, because I'm blonde. Yeah.
6. The last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother, I was translating what my boy was saying.
7. Who is the person who sent this to you? Candis, who needs to have a blog.
8. Favorite drink? Raspberry Limeade at Red Robin.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, much to my father's utter amazement. Go Red Sox!
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Only once for kicks, but I was chicken and you'd could barely tell.
11. Pets? No.
12. Favorite food? Chocolate cake.
13. What was the last movie you watched? Cars. (This week we're up to four times, I think.)
14. What do you do to vent anger? I don't vent, I bottle.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember a stand out toy. I liked my My Little Ponies, my dolls.
16. What is your favorite season fall or spring? Spring.
17. Cherries or blueberries? I like blueberry muffins, but I don't like blueberries by themselves. I don't really like cherries.
18. When was the last time you cried? I was almost crying when I called 911.
19. What did you do last night? Worried about my sick boy.
20. Favorite smells? My babies after their baths.
21. What inspires you? My husband and children because I need to do better. And chocolate cake.
22. What are you afraid of? Spiders and snakes, still.
23. Favorite dog breed? Silly question but I want a Great Dane some day.
24. Number of keys on your key ring? Five, possibly.
25. Favorite day of the week? Thursday because my husband doesn't have to go to school again until Monday.
26. How many states have you lived in? 2
27. Favorite holiday? Arbor day. I love trees.
28. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No way. I like my limbs, thank you. Oh wait... do jet skis count?
29. Ever left the country? Yes.
30. Favorite kind of music? Anything that is right at the moment.
31. Last book you read? Little Quack. The last grown up book I read was..... "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" or "Glass Castle". I think I want to read "The Count of Monte Cristo" again, I read the first chapter the other day but haven't been able to get back to it since. It would probably take me a year to read that book now.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Hm... That's tough. Dandelion was always my choice for blonde hair, so probably Dandelion, because I'm blonde. Yeah.
6. The last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother, I was translating what my boy was saying.
7. Who is the person who sent this to you? Candis, who needs to have a blog.
8. Favorite drink? Raspberry Limeade at Red Robin.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, much to my father's utter amazement. Go Red Sox!
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Only once for kicks, but I was chicken and you'd could barely tell.
11. Pets? No.
12. Favorite food? Chocolate cake.
13. What was the last movie you watched? Cars. (This week we're up to four times, I think.)
14. What do you do to vent anger? I don't vent, I bottle.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember a stand out toy. I liked my My Little Ponies, my dolls.
16. What is your favorite season fall or spring? Spring.
17. Cherries or blueberries? I like blueberry muffins, but I don't like blueberries by themselves. I don't really like cherries.
18. When was the last time you cried? I was almost crying when I called 911.
19. What did you do last night? Worried about my sick boy.
20. Favorite smells? My babies after their baths.
21. What inspires you? My husband and children because I need to do better. And chocolate cake.
22. What are you afraid of? Spiders and snakes, still.
23. Favorite dog breed? Silly question but I want a Great Dane some day.
24. Number of keys on your key ring? Five, possibly.
25. Favorite day of the week? Thursday because my husband doesn't have to go to school again until Monday.
26. How many states have you lived in? 2
27. Favorite holiday? Arbor day. I love trees.
28. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No way. I like my limbs, thank you. Oh wait... do jet skis count?
29. Ever left the country? Yes.
30. Favorite kind of music? Anything that is right at the moment.
31. Last book you read? Little Quack. The last grown up book I read was..... "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" or "Glass Castle". I think I want to read "The Count of Monte Cristo" again, I read the first chapter the other day but haven't been able to get back to it since. It would probably take me a year to read that book now.
1 comment:
Given the circumstances of the 911 call, I thought you were VERY calm. I would not have been the least bit surprised if you had fallen apart. Congratulations!! You've truly earned the ultimate mother's badge of honor: - Remaining (or at least appearing to remain) Calm In Time of Extreme Distress!! Yay!!
Post a Comment