Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Miss Em


Some of you may be wondering if I do, indeed, have a daughter because I never write about one. I do. I haven't really written about her because, well, she's a baby and all she does is baby stuff.  You know, eat, sleep, poop, cry.  Okay, that's not all she does.  She laughs and talks and blows raspberries and, as of today, rolls over.  She's beautiful and sweet and truly a blessing.  She's so different from Aidan, but even so I can still see bits of him in her, which is really saying I see bits of me and Travis in them both, I guess.  I'm still in shock that I'm a mother of two even as the days roll by and she gets older and older.  Still goes by so fast.

1 comment:

Motorcycle Grandma said...

Wow! Congratulations Emily on rolling over!

Hugs and Kisses!