I am glad to get to visit. Your pictures are beautiful of Leila. Is ok to use the two Conor sent in his email in my own blog? I didn't realize you had taken them. ~anita (Kt's mom)
Hi Annie! O.K., here is the reason I have not been visiting, and it has nothing to do with your blog OR you, because your blog? Great. You? Awesome.
The reason I forget to visit is that when you went private your blog stopped pulling into my blog reader, so I don't get notified that you update. And in my little head, if it doesn't show up in my blogreader, of course, it must not be happening. And clicking on actual links is hard ;> Anyway, I've added you to my blog reader, so now I'll get updated when you update your blog.
Whew. That was a lot of blather you probably did not really want to know. But I felt sheepish. ANYWAY. Love ya...
Annie! your blog is the cutest darn thing i have ever seen. and u are definitly not only a good mom but an amazing mom. look at your kids! b-e-a-utfiul. i hope to someday take pictures half as good as yours! love u!
7 comments:
Hi - I'm not a lurker. Love all of your posts and photos. Keep them coming!
I am glad to get to visit. Your pictures are beautiful of Leila. Is ok to use the two Conor sent in his email in my own blog? I didn't realize you had taken them.
~anita (Kt's mom)
I'm glad you visit, Anita! And yes, it is okay to use those pics on your blog! I'm glad you like them!
Hi Annie! O.K., here is the reason I have not been visiting, and it has nothing to do with your blog OR you, because your blog? Great. You? Awesome.
The reason I forget to visit is that when you went private your blog stopped pulling into my blog reader, so I don't get notified that you update. And in my little head, if it doesn't show up in my blogreader, of course, it must not be happening. And clicking on actual links is hard ;> Anyway, I've added you to my blog reader, so now I'll get updated when you update your blog.
Whew. That was a lot of blather you probably did not really want to know. But I felt sheepish. ANYWAY. Love ya...
Annie! your blog is the cutest darn thing i have ever seen. and u are definitly not only a good mom but an amazing mom. look at your kids! b-e-a-utfiul. i hope to someday take pictures half as good as yours! love u!
Lindsey! I'm glad you finally came by! And thanks for the kind words! We love having you come up and play. Aidan loves to see his Lindsey!
Hey Annie, I hope it's ok if I check your blogs out. You have such a cute family and I'd love to be in touch again!!
Post a Comment