Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Not Enough Time

I have absolutely no time to write a sufficient post. It is 10:0pm and I'm at my parents' because we still don't have internet at the apartment. There is SO much to blog about. So many great posts swimming around in my head, but, alas, I'm sure they'll flee the moment I have time. But to update you all, 'cause I know you're curious, we finally got moved in to our new apartment two Saturdays ago. There was supposed to be a huge storm, but while it was freezing, it didn't storm. (Thank heaven for answered prayers.) We are still living in slight chaos. Some boxes and random things that haven't found a place yet clutter our walls. This is a picture of last week. I think Aidan was on the phone with his agent trying to figure out the horrible mix up of how he ended up in a box filled apartment and not in his palacial home.

We've had a lot of firsts since moving in. Aidan got a big boy bed! I didn't think he'd want to sleep in it, but we set it up anyway in case he did. He loves it. Probably the only saving grace of moving away from the only home he's ever known.

And Emily started on rice cereal. She loves it. She's getting huge.

Well, that's it for now. I'm exhausted. More later. Hopefully.

4 comments:

Motorcycle Grandma said...

The look on his face, is like "Hey Dude,this isn't what I agreed to. What happened?"

Motorcycle Grandma said...

And Emily looks a little concerned about that foreign object being put in her mouth.

Wendy said...

WOOHOO!! Congratulations! How's te new place? (Don't worry, we're not done unpacking either. I think it usually takes a year or two.)

A big boy bed! Does he stay in it at night? We're approaching the toddler bed era ourselves and are a bit unsure of how to get a kid to stay in bed without them being caged in. You'll have to let us know how it's going.

Emily's getting so big. I can't believe she's already on solids.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

The new place is great! We really like it. Especially because it's ours. :)

Aidan does stay in his bed. In fact, he won't get out of bed unless we tell him he can. That was nothing we taught him, he's just always been that way. He never tried climbing out of his crib and he never gets down from his time-out chair until we say he can. Lucky us, huh?

Emily IS getting big. Goes by so fast.