When Emily was a newbie a visitor said that she had a mouth that was made for smiling. At the time I chuckled to myself because this little girl was found to have a scowl on her face more often than not. I thought she was going to be my serious girl, practical, always down to business. The one in the class when the teacher was gone to say "Hey guys, we're supposed to be studying quietly." Time will only tell if that will prove to be true, but I'm glad I was wrong about the perma-scowl, because seeing this little smile first thing in the morning is such a joy. She's five months old today. Wow.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty
When Emily was a newbie a visitor said that she had a mouth that was made for smiling. At the time I chuckled to myself because this little girl was found to have a scowl on her face more often than not. I thought she was going to be my serious girl, practical, always down to business. The one in the class when the teacher was gone to say "Hey guys, we're supposed to be studying quietly." Time will only tell if that will prove to be true, but I'm glad I was wrong about the perma-scowl, because seeing this little smile first thing in the morning is such a joy. She's five months old today. Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that sweet, smiling face.
dang, honey we make cute kids
She is so cute.
So sweet Annie! I just have to say, I love blogging!
Post a Comment