Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kitchen Help

My husband and I have been trying to be adventurous with our meal choices as we tend to get tired of the same old, same old.  Saturday we made Sweet & Sour chicken and ham fried rice and it turned out really well!  It got me thinking, though, about starting a recipe exchange blog.  It's always nice to get new ideas from other people, and I'm sure you've gotten a recipe exchange chain email once or twice, so I thought it would be fun to have a place where people can post recipes they've tried or ask questions.  Is anyone interested?

6 comments:

Motorcycle Grandma said...

Since you lived with me for the past couple of years, you know that I have no original ideas when it comes to the cooking department. How about an invitation to dinner? Sweet & Sour Chicken and fried rice sounds great.

Wendy said...

There are quite a few recipe-exchanging blogs out there, if you want to jump in to one that's already going, or if you just want it to be small, you could definitely start your own.

Katie said...

yes-

miriam said...

I'm interested!

Wendy said...

I re-read my comment, and it came out wrong. i didn't mean that your recipe blog would be small, I meant that if you wanted to start out with a smaller group of people whose tastes you know and trust, starting your own would be a good idea. did that come out right this time?

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Hee hee, I understood you the first time. :)