Monday, April 14, 2008

Business

Well, it's nearing the end of April which means I better get my prizes together. So, Miriam and Eva, I need your addresses. Please get them to me soon. :)

Also, thanks everyone who offered advice on getting Emily to sleep better and in Aidan's room. She's been in Aidan's room for about a month now and is able to fall asleep on her own. I found "Baby Wise" and "The Baby Whisperer" especially helpful and I hope to use "The Baby Whisperer" techniques on the next baby. Just wanted to say thanks!

4 comments:

Motorcycle Grandma said...

I'm glad that you have Emily in a good sleep pattern. You know that my main criteria to take care of grandchildren overnight is that they have to be sleeping through the night and going down for night before 8 PM is a bonus.

P.S. Just so you know - my criteria doesn't apply in a family emergency or special circumstances.

miriam said...

email me at mirbird@gmail.com and i'll email you back with my address. horray for me winning something!

Wendy said...

Glad to hear that Emily is sleeping better. The first six weeks home with Jules, I thought I was going to die of sleep deprivation, or just never ever leave the house again since I was too tired to function. Once she was sleeping for a reasonable stretch at night life got much better. Hope yours is getting better, too! (Although I do miss watching reruns of Who's the Boss at 2 am.)

Annie Get Your Camera said...

You'd really think I'd have it figured out at least a little since she's my second, but she's a different baby than Aidan, we're in different circumstances, and (most of all) I'm a different mother. She's seven months now and I feel like I have a better handle on things. Life is better at this stage in the game this time vs life at this stage of the game with Aidan.