

This house was on some property in Heber that my dad had when I was in high school. The assignment was "Old Building". Neither of these two photos were the one I turned in for the assignment (which I got a 90 on, go me!) but the one I did turn in didn't scan well and after looking at them again I decided that I liked these better. I wish this building was still standing so I could go back and take photos of it with my new camera. I love old buildings. They used to be full of life and color, but now stand empty and lonely. For whatever reason, I identify with that. It speaks to me.
2 comments:
wonderful photos, sis. i agree with the old buildings thing. i think they are amazing, and the stories that are told by the crumbling walls and peeling paint is fantastic. you should check out www.opacity.us. it's this guy who goes around and photographs old abandoned hospitals and asylums, and other old buildings - he is an amazing photographer. anyway, keep on taking those neato pictures. :)
I checked out that website... creepy!! Fantastic photos, but man, sneaking around in rundown insane asylums?!?! That's nuts!
Post a Comment