He may have coined a new family phrase "For sake, o sake". Funny!
P.S. The zinnias are really coming along. You may have to thin them (pull out a few plants in each pot) because zinnias get really big and your pots may be too small. Or - come and transplant them all in my yard when they are a little bigger.
I know, he's so funny! I laugh every time he says that!
The instructions on the zinnias said to put five seeds in each pot then transplant them when they get 3 inches tall. I may have to bring them over to your house. I have a ton more seeds, too. Each pot came with a packet that has about twenty seeds in each packet.
3 comments:
He may have coined a new family phrase "For sake, o sake". Funny!
P.S. The zinnias are really coming along. You may have to thin them (pull out a few plants in each pot) because zinnias get really big and your pots may be too small. Or - come and transplant them all in my yard when they are a little bigger.
I know, he's so funny! I laugh every time he says that!
The instructions on the zinnias said to put five seeds in each pot then transplant them when they get 3 inches tall. I may have to bring them over to your house. I have a ton more seeds, too. Each pot came with a packet that has about twenty seeds in each packet.
Bring the seeds on over - like this weekend. I have the perfect place for them and many empty pots to get them started in.
Post a Comment