Monday, June 2, 2008

Character





I used the automatic mode on my camera for these which means the flash went off, which I don't usually do, but the light was terrible and I didn't want to figure out how to make it work. Glad I got these. She's getting so big. (If I had a dollar for every time I've said that...) Her personality is definitely coming out. She's hysterical. She fake laughs now, which is SO funny. And she likes to bear those little teeth. I need to get a picture of that. Anyway, she's so cute.

**I was just going to leaves these as they were (as I originally posted them) but I can't help myself. Plus, you couldn't really see the expressions on her face, which was the whole point, really.

5 comments:

Sue said...

She's so cute! I love this age.

Motorcycle Grandma said...

I love these pictures! What a ham!

Alex and Ashleigh said...

She is full of it, isn't she?! I also can't wait to take your pictures. Do you want to do them on Saturday?

miriam said...

what a cute little girl! i love those pictures! you are so talented, annie, really.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Thanks, Miriam! That means a lot coming from you because you are so talented. :)