Wow, those look awesome!! I love the colors. Did you have fun doing it? Was it a little stressful?? I bet you did great!
Thanks Mylee! It was fun, although very hot!! I had a very grumpy groom because of it!! That was fun! Weddings are stressful in general, but compared to the other weddings I've done, this one wasn't too bad!
so pretty! I really should come visit you sometime when I come up to slc.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, those look awesome!! I love the colors. Did you have fun doing it? Was it a little stressful?? I bet you did great!
Thanks Mylee! It was fun, although very hot!! I had a very grumpy groom because of it!! That was fun! Weddings are stressful in general, but compared to the other weddings I've done, this one wasn't too bad!
so pretty! I really should come visit you sometime when I come up to slc.
Post a Comment