Sue did this meme on her blog and even though she didn't tag me (granted, she didn't tag anyone) I'm still going to do it because it's been a while since I've done one. And also because I don't have a photo for you this week. Gasp! Hopefully this will suffice.
Side note: All you who do these meme things, if you want one of your tagees to actually do it, tag me. I promise I will. I never get tagged.... :(
Okay, on with the show.
Seven Things I Want
1. I want my husband to have the ability to read my mind. Especially at the grocery store.
2. I want a pro camera. The kind that cost $5000. And all the fancy accessories that come with it. And I want to know how to use them. Come to think of it, I want to know how to use my current camera...
3. I want a tan this summer. I know, I know, skin cancer and all that, but seriously, I'm pasty. I NEED a tan.
4. I want to not be socially awkward. I would like to not get a little panicky every time I'm faced with the prospect of making friends or even conversing in a friendly non-committal sort of way.
5. I, also, want a Dyson.
6. I want to be a better person with a strong testimony and stronger convictions.
7. I want my children and my husband to be happy, healthy and safe.
I Tag:
1. Kelly, because really... update already.
2. Ashleigh
3. Katie
4. Conor
5. Mom
6. Wendy
7. Jocie
8. Traci
3 comments:
No fair being all deep and meaningful! Now I just look shallow. Er, shallower. Shallower than usual.
But I'm totally with you on #1.
OK, OK, maybe on 6 and 7 too. :>
How long have we been friends and I not know these things? Especially #4. I have to say my 7 things are a bit skewed at the moment.
i totally want a dyson... my little sister has one. have you seen those new "ball" dysons? i want one of those.
and i really wish conor could read my mind too. poor thing sometimes when i can't think of the word i just say whatever is on my mind and it is usually totally the wrong word. he ends up guessing what in the world i'm talking about. heh heh... :)
Post a Comment