Well, I did it. I made it through the engagement shoot, which I was nervous for. I was excited and I have been pouring over engagement photos on Flickr for days now trying to get ready. I'm really happy with how they turned out. And I'm really relieved that even though I walked away from the shoot not feeling like I did very well, that feeling didn't last once I looked at what I got, which is a first, I think. It usually takes me a day to come down from the "Oh, I totally ate it" phase after a shoot. Anyway, there are more on my photoblog.Oh! And I got another wedding that is in two weeks! Should be interesting. I have been dealing with the sister of the bride and not the bride herself. So, that's strange. I'm not all that excited for it because I think it's going to be completely unorganized and crazy. The sister said she fully expected the bride to be late for her own wedding. Awesome. But, on the bright side it's on a ranch, so that should make for some fun shots!
3 comments:
i TOLD you!!! That picture is great! You are just way too hard on yourself. Congrats!
Love the picture. You are good.
they are great annie! congratulations!
Post a Comment