Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good News Minute

I don't get to go to Relief Society anymore so I don't get to brag about my good news to my ward, which is a bummer because with this good news I might be able to drum up some business:

I booked a wedding! Yay! I'm excited and nervous and really excited!

I may also have another wedding booked, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them.  You know, I'm still really surprised when people say they like my work and my style!  I was really thinking I had no business shooting people's weddings, but I guess I was wrong.  Go me!


8 comments:

Holly said...

that is GREAT news Annie. Way to go! You have such a talent, & you will do awesome. Yay! I hope you get more & more bookings.

Wendy said...

That is great news! You have PLENTY of business shooting weddings because you're AWESOME.

Kelly said...

Yay you! If you need help with the babes and your husband is your reflector thingy holder, I can watch them.

Motorcycle Grandma said...

Congratulations! I can probably help with the kids too. When's the wedding?

Katie said...

congratulations! that is fantastic and you do have a great style. :)

miriam said...

hooray for you! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Thanks everyone!

Sue said...

How exciting! Congratulations!