Monday, May 5, 2008

Leila

Baby Leila was born today! My brother, Conor, and his wife, Katie, welcomed little Leila today at 1:05 pm. She was 6lbs 6ozs and 18 inches. They let me come and take photos of her! I had offered to come for purely selfish reasons, I mean, how could I not want to photograph brand new baby?! She is beautiful!  Congratulations, guys!  I have posted more on my picasa album.




5 comments:

Annie of Blue Gables said...

They are beautiful pictures, Annie. Great job.
~a

Jocie said...

Ooo, Right now I am jealous. And she is beautiful!

Sue said...

She is so beautiful!

Katie said...

i really love those pictures. thank you so much! you are very talented... i just point and shoot... i never think to take a picture of the little bow, or her ear. :) i love it. thanks again.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

You're welcome, Katie! It was fun and she is adorable!