Saturday, August 23, 2008

10 Things Of Note

1.  I got an A in my class!

2.  I celebrated my 4th wedding anniversary.  Love you, hubby!

3.  Aidan turned 3!  Yikes!  Where did it go?!

4.  I finished the "Twilight" series!  So good!  Except book 2.  That was boring-ish.

5.  Aidan is potty trained!  YAY!!

6.  Emily will (sometimes) fold her arms when you say "We're saying a prayer!  Fold your arms!"  SO cute!

7.  The Hubster is training for a promotion at work and is getting a raise!

8.  I've been sick all week.  (Big thanks to Mom for taking Aidan for a couple nights!)

9.  Emily is no longer on formula!  Between no more formula and buying diapers for only one kid our grocery bill has significantly dropped!  Awesome!

and

10.  The apartment is fantastically clean after The Hubster got in cleaning mode today.  I guess it was the week of relative filth that did it.  What can I say, we were all sick.  

3 comments:

Jocie said...

Yea for you! I do hope you feel better though. I should think up something clever to do a numbers post for. Maybe next week...

Alex and Ashleigh said...

You have a lot of things to "yay" about! That is fantastic!

Wendy said...

Potty trained? That is a HUGE yay. And YAY about all the other stuff, too!