stop sign graffitti is the best. what a good idea to take a picture. i have seen some funny junk. the best was graffiti on a "port-o-potty". the name brand was "Pot 'O Gold"...well, gold was scratched out and you canjust guess what word they put in its place. i thought i'd die laughing. i like your photography. very nice.
I wonder what, exactly, the tagger wanted us to stop drugs from doing? If I was a tagger- and I'm so not, for the record- i would go around spraypainting stop signs with messages, too. "Stop reading Twilight". "Stop PETA". "Stop the graffiti" (for a little irony, of course). "Don't stop the music". Oh yeah, weeks of fun could be derived from that. (Sigh) Delinquents have all the fun.
I love these photos, just so you know. I never really take photos of just stuff. I am way too concerned about getting the people in the pictures. Oh well.
4 comments:
stop sign graffitti is the best. what a good idea to take a picture. i have seen some funny junk. the best was graffiti on a "port-o-potty". the name brand was "Pot 'O Gold"...well, gold was scratched out and you canjust guess what word they put in its place. i thought i'd die laughing. i like your photography. very nice.
I wonder what, exactly, the tagger wanted us to stop drugs from doing? If I was a tagger- and I'm so not, for the record- i would go around spraypainting stop signs with messages, too. "Stop reading Twilight". "Stop PETA". "Stop the graffiti" (for a little irony, of course). "Don't stop the music". Oh yeah, weeks of fun could be derived from that. (Sigh) Delinquents have all the fun.
I love these photos, just so you know. I never really take photos of just stuff. I am way too concerned about getting the people in the pictures. Oh well.
Thanks ktmay! I took it because I thought it was funny that someone was condemning one criminal act with another! Ha ha! Thanks for stopping by!
Wendy, delinquents seem to have all the fun, huh?
Thanks Jocie! It's fun to take pictures of things! You should definitely try it!
Post a Comment