Okay, okay. I'm playing. Tried to resist, BUT I'm weak. You know that. Don't disappoint me, folks.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
6 comments:
Yay I am first! I remember you teaching me ballet steps in gym class. I think we were supposed to be playing volleyball (yuck) or badmitton (whatever). Anyway, I loved every minute of it! I also remember complaining a LOT about every little thing that hurt me. I still have horrible ankles and get injured at Every marathon and I still run (I know I am crazy) I was just so happy to have a friend who would listen to me.
Oh where do I begin??? Boy oh boy. Well there is the cat we had to disect in Physiology and Anatomy. That was seriously the grossest thing ever. We smelled like nasty dead cat all the time! Ugh. And then there was that cute Kyle guy! Remember when we found out he was working at Little Ceasars with me in Kmart? We screamed because we were SO excited!! Girls!! Yeah you definitely made high school more fun and a little more bearable!!! Thanks for the great memories!
Pine it up! The yield sign. Wes. Matt. Josh. Todd. Danny. Chris. Mackenzie. Brandon. Sean. Ben & Cole. David & Nathan. "The Haunted". Lake Powell. Driving around West Valley looking for a Wendy's after the Jewel concert. Driving down to SLC to see "10 Things I Hate About You". Homecoming in Arizona. Shall I go on?
Since I'm your Mom, do I get more than one memory?
We had many, many trips back and forth between SLC and Park City for ballet. But one time in particular it was snowing so hard that we had to turn around and go stay at your Grandma's.
Then there is the marathon trip driving from Las Vegas to SLC with a then 2 month old Aidan. A 7 hour trip took almost 11 hours. Remember he became completely unglued right around Payson and we had to walk around the Walmart until he could calm down long enough for the last hour home? He ended up screaming for the rest of trip anyway.
And then there are the incidents that involved a mailbox and a snow plow.:)
Three letters PTO. Oh the memories!
Awesome memories!!
Jocie: I think it was volleyball... I hated volleyball! It was probably both, though!
Mylee: Kyle!!! I forgot about him! Wasn't he a junior or something? Ha ha! Who was that kid in our seminary class that we had that liked Zea? And I don't even remember Little Ceasars in Kmart! My sister brought that up the other day and I'm totally drawing a blank on it still!
Wendy: You could write my life story, seriously. :) So many good ones, huh?
Mom: I can't believe you let me do that for so long! I remember that trip. I think that's one of the reasons I hate driving in the snow! As for the mailbox, I was inexperienced! And the snow plow was NOT my fault. Again, blame it on the snow.
Annie: A ha ha ha! Do you still have your journals?! We were so nuts! Some of the best times of my kid years, though, that's for sure.
Thanks everyone who shared! I have a horrible memory, so it was fun to see what you all did!
Post a Comment