Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crazy Eights

Holly tagged everyone.  That includes me.  

8 TV Shows I Watch:
  1. Lost
  2. Heros
  3. The Office
  4. Deal or No Deal
  5. Word Girl
  6. This Old House
  7. Ellen
  8. So You Think You Can Dance

8 Restaurants I Love (wow!  I spelled that right on the first try!)
  1. Cheesecake Factory
  2. PF Changs
  3. Pagoda
  4. Quiznos
  5. Einsteins
  6. Kyoto
  7. Red Robin
  8. Wendys

8 Things That Happened Yesterday (I don't know if I even remember yesterday!)
  1. Got a job.
  2. Watched "Stardust"
  3. Took a shower.
  4. Ate food.
  5. Returned some movies.
  6. Paid some bills.
  7. Aidan made me laugh.
  8. Took some photos.

8 Things I Look Forward To
  1. A mission with The Hubster.
  2. Grown up children.
  3. Financial stability.
  4. Feeling like I've adequately learned how to take amazing photos.
  5. Laser hair removal.
  6. Lasik.
  7. A date with The Hubster.
  8. A vacation.

8 Things I Love About Fall
  1. Not having to shave my legs more than once a week.
  2. Sweaters.
  3. Slightly cooler weather.
  4. Leaves changing.
  5. Halloween.
  6. Gorgeous golden light.
  7. Thanksgiving.
  8. Food.

8 Things On My Wish List
  1. A fancier camera.
  2. Inner peace.
  3. To be a better mom/wife/person.
  4. A stronger resolve to "Try a little harder to be a little better." (President Hinkley)
  5. New clothes.
  6. More patience.
  7. Longer legs.
  8. More motivation.

Feel free to play along.

No comments: